Right of withdrawal from the agreement
This section applies to Customers who are Consumers.
- The Consumer may withdraw from the contract without giving any reason by making a statement in any form within 14 days from the date of delivery of the ordered goods. For this deadline to be met, it is only required for a statement to be sent to the address before the expiry thereof: DEEMEED Tomasz Jasiński, 58-260 Bielawa, ul. Nowobielawska 38/ 2 or email@example.com.
- In the case of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is deemed not concluded. The goods or services provided by the parties shall be returned unchanged. The return should be made promptly, not later than 14 days. Please return the purchased goods to the following address of the Store.
- The Consumer shall be liable for the reduction of the value of the item that results from using it in a manner other than necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
- The Seller shall refund the price of the product and the cost of delivery of the ordered goods to the amount equivalent to the cheapest shipping option available in the offer.
- If at the time of placing the order the Consumer has chosen a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the trader, the latter shall not be obliged to refund the consumer for the additional costs incurred.
- The direct costs of returning the goods under the exercise of the right shall be borne by the Consumer unless the owner has agreed to bear them or has not informed the Consumer of his or her right of withdrawal. The Consumer is obliged to return the goods no later than 14 days from the date on which he or she withdrew from the contract unless the trader has offered to collect the item on its own. For this deadline to be met, it is only required for the goods to be sent back before the expiry thereof.
- If the Consumer withdraws from the contract, the Owner shall refund the price of the order within 14 days from the date of receiving the goods. The refund shall be made to the bank account indicated by the Consumer. The owner shall issue a written statement on the refund. The seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as that used by the Consumer unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to another method of refund that does not involve any additional costs for the Consumer.
- A contract withdrawal template is available on the website of the Online Store and is attached to these Terms and Conditions.
- The right of withdrawal from a distance contract may not be exercised by a Consumer if the cases involves the following:
- goods or services having features requested by the consumer in his or her order or tailored for him or her (e.g. a custom order);
- goods or services relating to an item subject to rapid deterioration or with a short shelf life;
- goods or services relating to an item delivered in a sealed package that, once the packaging is opened, cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
- goods or services relating to items that, upon delivery, due to their nature, become inseparably interconnected with other items;
- goods or services that are clearly tailored to the individual needs of the consumer.
Consumer's right to warranty
- The products offered in the Online Store are subject to 2, 5 or 30 years of the seller's liability for non-conformity of the goods with the contract. It is presumed that if the Consumer has claimed the Seller's warranty within 12 months of delivery of the product, the product defect already existed at the time of delivery.
- A complaint under the seller's liability for non-conformity of the goods with the contract may be sent e.g. to DEEMEED Tomasz Jasiński, 58-260 Bielawa, ul. Nowobielawska 38/ 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The complaint should contain a detailed description of the type of non-conformity, date of its occurrence, stating Consumer's request, order number and contact details for enhanced complaint procedure.
- The seller is exempted from liability under the warranty if the Consumer was aware of the defect at the time of conclusion of the contract.
- The Online Store shall consider complaints without undue delay, at the latest within 14 days of receipt of the complaint sent by the Customer.
- If no information on the resolution of the complaint is provided within the time limit specified in item 5, the complaint shall be considered to the benefit of the Customer.
- If the complaint is found justified, the Customer may request for the product to be brought into conformity with the contract, to have it repaired or replaced with a new one free of charge, for the price to be reduced or for the contract to be cancelled. The Online Store shall refund the equivalent of the product price to the Customer. The Customer cannot withdraw from the contract if the defect is immaterial.
- The response to the complaint is sent to the e-mail or correspondence address that the Customer indicated.
- The Store shall issue a written statement on the refund.
- A complaint form template is available on the order page and is attached to these Terms and Conditions. The right to warranty is excluded for Customers making purchases as Entrepreneurs.